What is a Virtual Office?
A Virtual Office is ideal for business owners looking to have access to a conference room on a scheduled basis. What makes our solution different from all the other Virtual Offices is that we do not limit clients on the number of hours they can use the conference room.
The Virtual Office allows the small business or home business to have a professional appearance at a fraction of the costs associated with having an office.
Who Needs A Virtual Office?
Our Virtual Office Offer works best for professionals looking for a presence in a prestigious area of Scottsdale to meet with their clients. For example, we have a CPA that leases a Virtual Office four months out of the year as they meet with their Scottsdale clients for tax planning and delivering tax returns.
Our Virtual Office is $150 + Taxes (1.65% current for city and county).
Our promise to you is that you will enjoy your time with us and if for any reason you are unhappy, just let us know and we will do everything we can to make it right!
Now Let’s Look At 10 Reasons Why Our Clients Love Us!
- One Low Monthly Cost For Everything
- Class A Commercial Office Location (location, location, location)
- Lease Is Month To Month
- Unlimited Conference Room With Reservations Via Google Calendar
- Receptionist To Welcome Clients
- FREE High Speed Wireless Internet
- FREE Fax Service
- Kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator, Espresso Machine)
- Walk To Local Restaurants Or Maybe Your House
- FREE Espresso…
Call Us At (480) 725-1170 Or Contact Us To Move In Today!
Meet Mary & Jeremy – Our Clients Say It Best!